Solve your Navara problems quickly! Now on VIDEO!
Welcome to this post.
If you are searching for answers to your Navara issues, you’ve come to the right place. I am the former Nissan Mobile Tech with lots of secrets, tips and tricks that I reveal and explain in common terms so everyone can understand and fix most of these issues themselves.
Below, you will find a link to some eBooks from my own first hand experiences. These unique tips, tricks and service secrets are not found on forums or anywhere other than in these eBooks. The reason for that is simple. I have had a very unique job working as mobile mechanic. When visiting the workshop at times, I was amazed at how tedious the same jobs were, trying to do it the workshop way.
Almost all the answers on forums are from workshop mechanics and seems to be very different to the way I went about repairs.
Have you ever tried replacing the oil filter? In the worshop I was shocked to see them changing the oil filter by first jacking the car up or putting it on the hoist. Next, they removed the wheel and loosened the inner guard to reach the oil filter. By this time, I had the filter back in its place and tightened up already.
Can you do it in 10 minutes instead of the usual 30 minutes to 1 hour, no jacks, no wheel spanners?
Have you heard some strange sounds before starting the vehicle and some weird vibrations and misfiring just after startup? Most of these are quick and easy to solve the mobile way.
These are all issues with Navaras and are answered in my ebooks and video.
Remember, you only need to see the video once and it will save you time and money for the rest of your life while owning that vehicle.
Navara Tips & Tricks Revealed
This eBook is full of tips and tricks that you can follow to sort out some of the common D40 (ST / ST-X) headaches the easy way. If one of these tips help you overcome a problem, your e-Books is paid for, so the rest is all BONUS.
What you get in this eBook:
- I explain the cause of the strange sounds from the dashboard when switching on – which sounds are normal? How do I get rid of the others?
- Do a one hour job in 15 minutes the “mobile” way.
- Ever noticed uneven braking? What is the major cause and how do I fix it?
- What to do about that ugly black brake dust on the wheels.
- The rattle or noise from the engine bay, is it serious? How to check and eliminate most.
- A factory fault on D40 up to 2009 models that sounds like tappet noise or piston slap – fix it in 20 minutes the “mobile” way.
- Does my vehicle have Limited Slip Diff?
- Does the LSD (limited slip diff) still work?
- The clacking sound when opening the door – what is it and is it fixable?
- What is reasonable fuel economy on these? What can I do about poor fuel consumption?
- Is the clutch OK? How do I check it to make sure before buying?
- And more…..