Solve your Navara problems quickly! VIDEO is Here!!
Below, you will find links to some eBooks and a video I have done from my own first hand experiences. These unique tips, tricks and service secrets are not found on forums or anywhere other than in these eBooks.
The reason for that is simple. I have had a very unique job working as mobile mechanic. When visiting the workshop at times, I was amazed at how tedious the same jobs were, trying to do it the workshop way.
Most all the answers on forums are from workshop mechanics.
Have you ever tried replacing the oil filter? Can you do it in 5 minutes instead of the usual 20 to 40 minutes, no jacks, no wheel spanners?
Have you heard some strange sounds before starting the vehicle and some weird vibrations and misfiring just after startup?
These are all common questions from Navara owners and most will be answered in my ebooks.
Navara Tips & Tricks Revealed
This eBook is full of tips and tricks that you can follow to sort out some of the common D40 (ST / ST-X) headaches the easy way. If you find one of these tips helpful, your e-Books is paid for, so the rest is all FREE.
What you get in this eBook:
- I explain the cause of the strange sounds from the dashboard when switching on – which sounds are normal? How do I get rid of the others?
- Do a one hour job in under 30 minutes the “mobile” way.
- Ever noticed uneven braking? What is the major cause and how do I fix it?
- What to do about that ugly black brake dust on the wheels.
- The rattle or noise from the engine bay, is it serious? How to check and eliminate most.
- A factory fault on D40 up to 2009 models that sounds like tappet noise or piston slap – fix it in 20 min the “mobile” way.
- Does my vehicle have Limited Slip Diff?
- Does the LSD (limited slip diff) still work?
- The clacking sound when opening the door – what is it and is it fixable?
- Do I get reasonable fuel economy? What can I do about poor fuel consumption?
- Is the clutch OK? How do I check it?
- And more…..
Navara 5 Minute Oil Filter Change
This eBook explains in detail how to do a 5 minute Oil Filter Change on a Right Hand Drive D40 2.5 Diesel:
- NO Jacks!
- NO Wheel Removal!
- NO Engine Cover Removal!
- NO Fender Insert Removal!
- NO Special Tools!
- NO Mess!
- NO Loss of Skin or Bleeding or Cursing!
Only 6 items needed for the job: An oil tray, a rag and the rest is listed in the eBook.
If this info saves you 30 minutes on only one oil change, the eBook is paid for – Nothing you can lose.
This VIDEO shows in detail how to do the 5 Minute Oil Filter Change on a Right Hand Drive D40 2.5 Diesel – NO Jacks, NO wheel removal, NO engine cover removal, NO fender insert removal, NO Special tools, NO Mess, NO loss of skin and no cursing!!
This VIDEO is a “must have” for every DIYer.
See every step performed in fine detail – no way you can go wrong here!